carbon monoxide check

Carbon Monoxide Check

Carbon Monoxide or CO can be deadly. It is an odorless, colorless gas that is omitted from faulty gas appliances. It is important that gas appliances in your house that produce Carbon Monoxide emissions are tested regularly.

The initial symptoms of low to moderate CO poisoning are similar to the flu (but without the fever). They include:

  • Headache,
  • shortness of breath,
  • nausea
  • Dizziness.

Some common products that can emit carbon monoxide when you use them are

  • Flued gas heaters
  • gas BBQs
  • portable cookers that use wood, gas or kerosene
  • portable heaters that use wood, gas or kerosene

Melbourne House Check test for dangerous Carbon Monoxide emissions.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *