We’re here to help you while you are looking at houses to purchase. Because there are so many elements of a house that need to be considered before you buy, it can sometimes be overwhelming. At Melbourne House Check we are making ourselves available to anyone who may have questions regarding the condition of a particular house.
It’s totally FREE, all you need to do is ask for help and we will happily and enthusiastically answer your questions. Whether it’s about the front door, or the stumps, or you have a question about the condition of the roof or the risk of termites, just call and we will chat with you about any element of the house, obligation free.
Here are some house inspection questions that you may have:
• The house we are looking at is about 40 years old we think. Will it need restumping?
• Can we do our own termite check?
• We have noticed some cracks in the brickwork. Is this a problem?
• Some of the doors in the house are sticking and hard to close. Is this anything to be concerned about?
• The house we are looking at has been freshly painted. How do we check if the vendors have covered up problems?
• Some rooms in this house are springy under foot. Does this mean the house needs restumping?
• We cannot get access to underneath the house. Is that ok?
• The house we are considering has been extended, but it isn’t shown on the contract of sale. How do we check that a building permit was issued?
• The house we are considering has been renovated. How do we check that it has been done properly?
These are the sorts of questions that you may ask yourself while looking at a house to buy. At Melbourne House Check we can answer most questions you have, and we are happy to share with you our vast knowledge and experience. Here is how you can make contact, by either phone, email, website, Facebook, twitter or Instagram. Remember it’s totally FREE with no obligation.
Brad Aylett-Sloan – Pre purchase building inspector / direct phone all hours 0449 553 545 Office – 1300 729 352
Website for Melbourne House Inspections
You can view our Google+ post on this offer also.