For all those who are searching for houses, Melbourne House Check has compiled a building inspection checklist that contains procedures for you to follow when considering houses to purchase. It’s called “32 Most Important House Inspection Procedures of a Veteran Builder”
There is no such thing as a perfect property, so it’s important to know what you are buying. Inside this 9 page document you’ll discover:
• How to avoid making potentially expensive mistakes when searching for a home.
• A full procedural property inspection checklist required for all house and timber pest inspections.
• Inside secrets of how vendors may cover up problems and ways not to get caught out.
It contains unique and valuable tips that we’ve compiled over the past decade which is how we have built Melbourne House Check into one of the leading house inspection services in Victoria.
Here’s why you should read the document carefully…
1. Expensive problems exposed after buying your house are avoidable. We have focussed on Melbourne houses for over 15 years now and we’ve come to understand the top problem areas in houses that must be checked.
2. There is no such thing as a perfect property, so it’s important to know what you’re buying. Not even new houses are void of problems, which highlights the need for you to know exactly what problems a house currently has or the potential problems it may have in the future.
3. Cover-ups are common, don’t get caught out! Our entire team at Melbourne House Check are registered builders with years of experience. We know all the tricks that vendors may do to cover up problems in houses. The report will highlight some in order for you to be more aware of cover-ups.
If you have any specific questions about the house inspection checklist or if you’d like to discuss how we can help you specifically with a pre purchase house inspection, we’d be more than happy for you to contact us for a free phone conversation. We hope you enjoy reading this checklist and we wish you all the best with your house purchase.
Please feel welcome to contact us at Melbourne House Check here if you have any questions or concerns regarding a house inspection Melbourne wide.
You can view our Google+ post on the checklist here.