There is no perfect house. Even new homes have issues, but the key is to discover the really big ones before you buy. Here are just 7 things to check for.
- Check the roof isn’t sagging.
- Check there are no cracks in the brickwork.
- Check the brick mortar hasn’t been patched.
- Check the floors aren’t sloping.
- Check there is access to the subfloor for inspection.
- Check for mould and stains on walls and ceilings.
- Check for excessively damp soil under and around the house.
Melbourne House Check love checking for lemons.
You can find our facebook post on this matter also.